I can work with individuals, couples, mediators, and attorneys.
IT’S YOUR CHOICE. No matter what my capacity, I will explain all financial aspects of the pending decisions and help you survive the difficult decision making process of divorce with rational and informed conclusions. What looks like an equal settlement today may not be fair five or ten years from now, and I can show you why.
Do you feel your only option is to hire an attorney?
Unfortunately we are human and sometimes it isn’t possible to be amicable. You need to be prepared to enter the conflict based arena of a litigated divorce. Before you meet with an attorney, I’ll transition you from feeling overwhelmed with emotions and questions to being knowledgeable and empowered, ready to manage the process. I’ll educate you on your options, the process and the financial aspects of your divorce. I help you gather all the documents and financial data you need to support your case. Together we will prepare your statement of net worth and your budget (your Financial Affidavit) which is the backbone of your case and critical to supporting your lifestyle. I can project, with reasonable assumptions, what your future might look like 20 years from now. Wouldn’t you like to know?
Divorce Services for Couples
You realize that it’s time for your marriage to end and you’re ready to start a new chapter in your life. You are both reasonable and you don’t want to end up in court and become enemies. You realize an amicable and fair divorce is best for you, your children and your finances. But you don’t know where to start or maybe talking about money is something you were never able to do as a couple. You want a third party that is knowledgeable about finances and that can affordably help you through the process so both parties can see and understand what is reasonable and fair. I want to help you divorce affordably, and you can divorce without an attorney.
I can guide you to the RIGHT answers for you with my simple multi-step solution:
- Step One: We have a free introductory phone conversation so I can determine if my process will work for you.
- Step Two: We have a consultation meeting where I learn more about you and your family, we go over your goals, and I answer your questions. Here I will provide you with a list of all the documents you will need to gather.
- Step Three: You download your financial data into my secure, online storage.
- Step Four: I review your financial data and input it into my financial software. Once that I done, I perform the analysis and come up with several financial settlement solutions that we will go over in our next meeting.
- Step Five: We will hold a 2 hour joint meeting where we will go over the various scenarios and settlement solutions that might work for you. I will help you amicably negotiate until a settlement that is right for you is reached.
- Step Six: I will create a Summary of Meetings outlining your settlement and then refer you to an attorney who can affordably prepare and file the necessary court papers, or you can file on your own.